GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,305 Posts
Wa-a-a-a-l, step right up and say "howdy pardnah!" Good to see you heah. Yep, plan on being there with Shooter and a whole bunch of other folk.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new to this board. I will be there on Saturday with a few others, 3 of us on wings and a couple on Harleys(1958 duo) and one Triumph. Looking forward to meeting you all. Is anybody else camping at Inchs Lake?

Bryan
Mansfield TX

· Registered
185 Posts
We are taking an extended trip. We will leave Paris Thursday at noon, spend the weekend in the beautiful hill country and head back home Monday.
I look forward to the fellowship.
Just look for the BRIGHT red 04 wing with an ugly driver and a pretty passenger.

mike (stapler 101) and Janice Coco
Paris, Texas

· Registered
58 Posts
I will be staying in Burnet at the HI express. Joining me will be three vlks and a FJR1300. I plan on being in Burnet Thursday early PM. Hope to see some of you guys and gals

· Registered
92 Posts
Hmmm

Well two days ago I would have wholeheartedly said that I will be there, but something has come up and the wife and I are trying to find a work around.
I currently have reservations at the BW for the 19th thru 21st. I also have a gang coming with me which will be a total of 4 bikes and 7 people. Hopefully we will ride down together on the 19th, if these problems will resolve themselves.

Signed,
Really really hoping that I get to come :(

G

·
Guess I better come. Not that you guys really want to see me, but I will have most of the door prizes. My sweet wife will bring the pickup.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.