GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Wa-a-a-a-l, step right up and say "howdy pardnah!" Good to see you heah. Yep, plan on being there with Shooter and a whole bunch of other folk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new to this board. I will be there on Saturday with a few others, 3 of us on wings and a couple on Harleys(1958 duo) and one Triumph. Looking forward to meeting you all. Is anybody else camping at Inchs Lake?

Bryan
Mansfield TX

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bruce. See ya there. Arriving Hampton Inn 19th.

Jerry

Just to refresh your memory. LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Me Tooooo and Diane is going to join us on Friday!!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

Lucky Wilber and the RED DVLL

·
Registered
615 Posts
I will be there. Joy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cain't go, I can't even get my truck out of the driveway much less the bike. Too much d__m snow. :(
:yw1:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Teresa and myself will be there! If anyone is planning on coming through Abilene on your way down let me know and I'll ride with ya. I plan on leaving Friday.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Suzanne and will be there. Really looking forward to it.

Brian in Abilene, Not coming through Abilene but will probably travel down on Hwy 281 on Friday. Could meet up in Stephenville, or somewhere else along the way, if you would like.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Texas Gathering

I'll be leaving Irving, TX Friday morning. Anyone wanta lead me down to Marble Falls????

:excited:
Jerry

·
Registered
185 Posts
We are taking an extended trip. We will leave Paris Thursday at noon, spend the weekend in the beautiful hill country and head back home Monday.
I look forward to the fellowship.
Just look for the BRIGHT red 04 wing with an ugly driver and a pretty passenger.

mike (stapler 101) and Janice Coco
Paris, Texas

·
Registered
407 Posts
Look for the ugly guy with the NY plate. I will be there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I will be staying in Burnet at the HI express. Joining me will be three vlks and a FJR1300. I plan on being in Burnet Thursday early PM. Hope to see some of you guys and gals

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hmmm

Well two days ago I would have wholeheartedly said that I will be there, but something has come up and the wife and I are trying to find a work around.
I currently have reservations at the BW for the 19th thru 21st. I also have a gang coming with me which will be a total of 4 bikes and 7 people. Hopefully we will ride down together on the 19th, if these problems will resolve themselves.

Signed,
Really really hoping that I get to come :(

G

·
Guess I better come. Not that you guys really want to see me, but I will have most of the door prizes. My sweet wife will bring the pickup.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts