GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asking, I'll be there for sure on the 7th. Riding around till Sunday and headed home.
Staying in Pigeon Forge.

Ken L.

·
Registered
77 Posts
wingding 33

We will be there... look us up. arriving tuesday - zoo, then a trike course on thursday. Maggie Valley ride...
Stay safe... shinny side up:thumbup:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Group from West Central Illinois, maybe 10 bikes, showing up July 3. Plan on doing some riding in the area. Doubt will spend more then couple of days at the rally. Rest of week on the roads.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
We were hoping to be in that area this year, but my wife is schedule for surgery on the 5th.*

·
Registered
240 Posts
yep...I'll be there and after Wing Ding doing a big loop toward New England and then back west across the northern states.....taking 2 1/2 week trip...Wing Ding is such a good excuse to ride.....

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
We'll be there also, but no specific plans as to what we will be doing other than trying to not spend all our money on farkles.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
We'll be there with a group of 10-12 2 wheelers ans 2 trikes. Staying in Knoxville and riding all over the place.
We will be planning a lunch run, Check the N.J. board or the general board. See you there.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
We'll be there with a group of 10-12 2 wheelers ans 2 trikes. Staying in Knoxville and riding all over the place.
We will be planning a lunch run, Check the N.J. board or the general board. See you there.
You mean the both of us might be in the same pool wearing the same type of "truncks?" This is going to be a very scary time.:eek:4:;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Dang I wanted to go this year!! But when I took a 3 week vacation last year for a ride our company changed the vacation policy :shrug:. Only one week rides for me this year.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
A few of us north Al. folks will be there !! Can't wait get out of work a few days...:coffee1:
Hope to be able to put a handshake on ya Tony.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
You mean the both of us might be in the same pool wearing the same type of "truncks?" This is going to be a very scary time.:eek:4:;)
If You guys are going to wear the swim truncks that I am think of I am staying HOME.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Me and Becky will be there from 5th. to 10th. Staying at Hampton Inn West. We will be ready to ride! Charley

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Planning on riding in the Top Gun competition on Saturday at 10am. Hope to make the practice time on Friday as well. I need all I can get......... since I never practice that stuff.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Planning on riding in the Top Gun competition on Saturday at 10am. Hope to make the practice time on Friday as well. I need all I can get......... since I never practice that stuff.
Top Gun competition is on FRIDAY at 10am. Cann't wait to see yours and Doug's performance. See you and good luck !
Dan.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts