GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this bike a couple times in last few weeks.......and if ya look at the trunk, it looks like a member here! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Humm! Wonder where they got that sticker with the web site? I often wonder when I see a bike, if they read this site. If the rider is there, I always ask.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea...did not see him in parking lot..........but then later that week, saw him going over the bridge in different direction (white helmet). Cute little storage compartment.;)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
This is the rear end of my trailer...

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Humm! Wonder where they got that sticker with the web site? I often wonder when I see a bike, if they read this site. If the rider is there, I always ask.
At the Cats-Cade rallies long ago, someone (Hedo maybe?) had a bunch of those decals made up, and gave them out. Probably left over from that.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...saw him again today....he must work or live close recently.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Jelly, I think that bike belongs to Closetchef from this board. He made the GIVI bag set up and when I saw it, he did one for me. Great addition to the trike. His name is Chris. Good guy for sure.:thumbup:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Humm! Wonder where they got that sticker with the web site?
Come to one of the Florida lunch runs (RTE) and you can have as many as you want..., all sorts of Wing colors too...., to match or contrast your bike. :thumbup:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Decal = Lunch

Brian didn't explain that it will cost you lunch for a "free" decal. Just sayin...

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Brian didn't explain that it will cost you lunch for a "free" decal. Just sayin...
Naw..., the lunch part is only for those knuckleheads who need an extra one after they couldn't figure out how to affix the first one..., Just sayin'... :roll:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Don't know who he is but I made that DECAL. Brian H or John ACMAN is the hookup to get some of them I sent them plenty.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jelly, I think that bike belongs to Closetchef from this board. He made the GIVI bag set up and when I saw it, he did one for me. Great addition to the trike. His name is Chris. Good guy for sure.:thumbup:

Thanks Wheels! I'll try and hook up with him. :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts