GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We see the pictures at the beginning when we log in, but there is no information about them.

Mike Byerly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Maybe you'd better park the Wing and walk among the plain folk for awhile, Mike. They tell me that if it's been too long you begin to s-s-s-s-stutter!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, VA rider.....just call me m m mmel....

Its been toooo long....... For her HGTV is always more important !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
Re: gorgeous lady

Jim Ciampi said:
Hey! what am I missing?what Lady?
I'm with you Jim...what Lady?? They may be seeing visions due to PMS :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
ahhhhh :D Thanks Javern,,,certainly nice Ladies (the two wheeled and two legged). I do not get that as opening page with this address http://www.bigbikeriders.com/
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Buddy said:
Mike Byerly said:
We see the pictures at the beginning when we log in, but there is no information about them.

Mike Byerly
the lady is my wife ,the bike is (ours)
nice bike and wife Buddy....where did you get the invisible center stand from Hal ? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Very nice rider on the bike!.. Would you be so kind as to share the brand name and model if any, of the floor boards on your bike. They look like a style I had on my 1200 some years ago. How do you like them? Any problems dragging or other issues.

Thanks Don.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,099 Posts
Now you guys got me ssssss stuttttt ering tooo..

Nice bike. If I concentrate on that, I won't stutter.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
nice bike
would like to know where to find a center stand like your
it looks great standing there free
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My compliments to you Buddy, you have 2 great things in your life...


Mike Byerly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Javern said:
Buddy said:
Mike Byerly said:
We see the pictures at the beginning when we log in, but there is no information about them.

Mike Byerly
the lady is my wife ,the bike is (ours)
nice bike and wife Buddy....where did you get the invisible center stand from Hal ? :lol:
I have paint shop pro and remove it from the picture, very easy to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
don forster said:
Very nice rider on the bike!.. Would you be so kind as to share the brand name and model if any, of the floor boards on your bike. They look like a style I had on my 1200 some years ago. How do you like them? Any problems dragging or other issues.

Thanks Don.
they are rivco, i have the passanger matching pair on order, no dragging problems, and very well made,i love them.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top