GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is not enough of a difference to justify a separate board . Why not have a separate board for each and every year then ? :nojoke: This is NOT like a change from the GL 1500 to the GL 1800 . It is still a GL 1800 ! Jeez.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Why do you care?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry if it made your life more difficult adding two clicks.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Who looks to see what board something is in anyway?:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The question is why ! Not if I care !!! To answer your rhetorical question. So that I don't have to go to a lot of different boards to read about ALL YEARS OF THE GL1800S ! That's why .

Try a stool softener and check back tomorrow. :joke:

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
I'm guessing cause the look is different, and there are just enough ? to warrant it. And parts are different from the 01 thru 10...:shrug:
And because LaMonster wanted to...

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
It's a good way to separate the butt Freakin fugly new ones from the rest of ours. And I'm all for it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
there are enough differences in the new 2012 bike.

And it separates the 1800s built in the USA from the Japanese built bikes

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
10th Anniversary of 9-11. Our boys and girls overseas getting shot at.

And we have to go and piss a new member off with a 2012 GL 1800 sub board, causing anxiety, strife and torment.

What was Lamont thinking, making it so difficult for the masses. Don't we have other things to worry about?

Shame on you Lamont, and the board members that requested the new Sub.

If I had somewhere else to go, I would....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

And we have to go and piss a new member off with a 2012 GL 1800 sub board, causing anxiety, strife and torment.

What was Lamont thinking, making it so difficult for the masses. Don't we have other things to worry about?

Bulldog
I'm not pissed off . Just want to know why ? :shrug: All I get is grief. I guess I must of been riding when something was posted. Everyone needs to lighten up and smile .:D Ride Safe. GOD BLESS AMERICA !

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Because several ask for one.

There have been a number of requests for a seperate board for posting photographs, but one has not been added. Members have had to resort to putting them all in one thread.

:nojoke:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts

Bulldog
You probably do have somewhere else to go but there is no internet in the bathroom, just old magazines.:cool:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts