GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..............so hard to get?

I'm presently trying to trade in my '03 Goldwing for a new '14, but every dealer I talk sounds like
they have a better chance on getting a '13.............
Hey maybe Honda is getting ready for a new complete design 2015 GL1800....one can only hope.

Also what's a cherry '03 worth these days with 60,000 on the O/D in your area?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
call Earl....

Call earl at Honda of Russellville, Arkansas. Bought my 14 back in mid January. They sell at $23900 for abs model no add on fees. That's it. Also will give you price on your trade on the phone, will need to send some pics and info. Got plenty of 14's.

·
Registered
201 Posts
trade in value is around $8000 for your 03

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I'd wait for the 2015's . . . . then you'll not only have one or two more colors to choose from . . . . There'll sure to be (still) a whole bunch of 2012, 2013 and 2014 brand new left overs to choose from . . . . in addition to the 2015's . . . .

LOL

:joke:

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
2014's aren't hard to get, but dealers can get better pricing on leftover 2012's and 2013's so they might be in a better position to make a bit more money.

Salesmen prefer to sell what they have and what they can make money on, no big conspiracy, just the life of a commissioned salesperson.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I would wait to see if Mother Honda has a surprise in store for their anivesary. I love my '06 but I did do the Mega Monty. There is nothing about the '12-'14 that would entice me to get a new one. I really hate the audio controls on the left side panel. I know why Honda did that. The airbag had it that way so why have 2 different designs? And after 3 years now, I still hate the way the bags do not look anything like the trunk or vice versa. Now that I have the Trax upgrade(3 years) it would take a HELL OF ALLOT from Honda to entice me to buy a new version.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
..............so hard to get?

I'm presently trying to trade in my '03 Goldwing for a new '14, but every dealer I talk sounds like
they have a better chance on getting a '13.............
Hey maybe Honda is getting ready for a new complete design 2015 GL1800....one can only hope.

Also what's a cherry '03 worth these days with 60,000 on the O/D in your area?
8k to 10k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts