GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Very informative video Max ... it appears that the old adage of buy once, cry once applies to your products which clearly are top notch in form and function.

I have viewed many of your videos and have always been impressed with the cleanliness and organization of your shop/work areas. Clearly you take great pride in your facilities and there is little doubt that your pride rubs off on your employees.

·
Vendor
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very informative video Max ... it appears that the old adage of buy once, cry once applies to your products which clearly are top notch in form and function.

I have viewed many of your videos and have always been impressed with the cleanliness and organization of your shop/work areas. Clearly you take great pride in your facilities and there is little doubt that your pride rubs off on your employees.
The right employees just clean their areas without being told! We are fortunate to have that culture here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not questioning the quality of the products but if is to expensive and out of reach dollar wise then I and others won't buy them.
Economy of scale is a major factor here. Making one is an astronomical price but when someone decided to manufacture then have to decide what where their break even point is and can they reach beyond that to actually make a profit.
I am sure that was decided well before any chips were cut.

To others $600 or even a $1000 may be reasonable, to me I couldn't or better yet wouldn't spend the money on it for all kinds of reasons.
I wish Max and the other manufacturers the best and I hope that they sell a million of them but just not to me if I don't feel the value for the price.

I am not willing to start an argument only to express my own personal opinion and I am sure others may and do disagree with me.
Best of all

·
Registered
821 Posts
Max, great video and an excellent explanation of the process of how an idea becomes a finished product. I fully understand the process and expenses involved. It is unfortunate that not everyone can appreciate what goes into R&D and delivery of a quality product. Keep up the good work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts