GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We just finished with the roof panels this evening. Will put the ridge cap on tomorrow and all done.

Lots of hard work for two people; I'm really proud of Vicky

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looks really, really nice - and even better when I consider you put it up with your (and Vicki's) own 2 (4) hands.

Looks like a great place to enjoy really good times - salute.

Nice job man - it really looks great.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
sweet...nice work there mister..
:thumbup:

Dennis

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
At least now he has a place to park the bike :22yikes:

Looks great.....

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice looking job, well done! Did you give Vicky a couple days off after she construted that for you ???? LOL :congrats:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Can't believe y'all took the bait. That was taken last CHRISTmas (hint:lights) at his neighbor's. He cropped the date in pictures posted.

BTW, looks great OBT. :yes1:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
That should be good to attract every mosquito on that lake and a few from the woods:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
:congrats:Nice - Jammer must know something...! :lol:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dang it. Now I have to go check this out on "Scopes".

Is it true or not so true?...LOL

Tom if I come down, you owe me a Corona, one way or the other!

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
you need to treat Vicky to a nice candlelight dinner for the great work she did.

John

·
Registered
943 Posts
But you have to ask yourself, why would Vicky do all that work? Horses can't go out there to rest, eat, or sleep. But he's admitting he didn't do it all.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Look,s fake to me the only way I believe it is if I were there with a cold one in my hand.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Looks GREAT Tom!:congrats: When is the Prowler party at your house?:eat1:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
great job "not so old biker Tom", besides all the party ideas, I think it would be a great place for your morning coffee's!! :thumbup:. I have a back patio area that has become my "sanctuary" so to speak, hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Perfect Spot

Perfect place for the Prowlers annual business meeting. I believe the constitution and by-laws call for an annual membership meeting to be held in the 4th quarter of the year. After all, we do get to vote on whether we want to retain the Board of Directors for another term. Word has it that the #1 BS artist (I mean "head poobah") will be here toward the end of October.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We'll discuss it over chili and beer in Bryson City:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts