And it's twenty-two below.
You can tell you're in Indiana
'cause the snow's up to your butt,
And you take a breath of Winter air
And your nose holes both freeze shut.
The weather here is wonderful,
So I guess I'll hang around,
I could NEVER leave Indiana,
cause my Goldwing's frozen to the ground.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'll second that :D :shock:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Gee, I thought you were talking about IL. :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Two inches of snow in Dallas/Ft Worth area! Guess I'll go polish my bike and make a snowman!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Wish I had known ahead of time, and would have ordered some accessories to install. :)

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I have realitves in Sullivan Indiana.

They don't speak highly of the cold weather during this time of year.

although my sending them photos of us doing yard work this time of year does not help.... 8)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
It is nice here in the Catskills. A balmy 32 degrees for Valentines day. I think that the weather man said that we can expect 14 degrees tomorrow for a high. Glad that i have lots of indoor activities.

Verdayne, it is going to get better in a couple of weeks.Just hang in there and don't do anything rash. Help Carol make some choc chip cookies or something.

Bulldog

·
Registered
63 Posts
PLEASE, NO MORE CARE PACKAGES FROM THE NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Just stopped snowing, with 4-5 inches on the ground. But, it is going to be in 50s tomorrow, so will be able to blow the dust off the bike. Also, having grown up in Michigan, I sure don't miss the SALT that would be left on the roads!!

Springtime is just around the corner.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Winter cold-snow-wind is so depressing. I did research on winter in Eastern Oregon, Fairbanks AK and Michigan....my conclusion was....have to move to a place that it does NOT snow! 8) Hence my current location. Spring is coming for the snow bound...just a couple of months away now.....

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
The main reason that I love Indiana in the winter is because I live in Fresno Calif. Sun shining and 65 deg. today. Going riding tomorrow & Mon. Better get back out there and clear that snowy sidewalk fellas!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts