GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shrug:

Hey...why so quiet on our INDIANA board? Surely some worthy news or conversation is out there to be shared. How about it fellow Hoosiers and other INDIANA board readers?

For what it's worth....I'm waiting on the new Garmin North America software to be downloaded to my 2720. It's the 2012 version that just came out in DVD format. I hope it downloads and installs ok!

Lets hear something from you'all! I'm watching!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
On a similar note.....I just ordered the long anticipated V2011 for my 07 navi. Learned that it was now being offered on the main board. Should be here Monday or Tuesday.

We are getting ready to take a ride down to Columbus. My wife is taking me to my favorite restaurant (Texas Roadhouse:thumbup:) for Father's Day. Hope the rain is done.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:agree: the Texas Roadhouse is a great place to eat. We were there just earlier this past week...yum! Hope you stayed dry if you rode down. I think most of the rain left the area shortly after noon.

As I write ths email, I'm downloading a Garmin Map Update v2.6.12. Got 44 minutes left out of 2 hours for download, then who knows how much for installing?

Just last night I put the DVD in and spend about 2 hours installing the new 2012 version. Today when turning on the PC it showed the Garmin site again wanting me to download the upgrade metioned above. I thought whats going on here??? I hope this doesn't happen every time for an upgrade/download to spend over 2 hours! :eek:4:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts