GL1800Riders Forums banner

WI Board Toughest Riders

2K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  vettesherps 
#1 ·
Just wondering with the impending heat wave.

Would I qualify if I rode a 1,000 or more this week or say 1,500??????

Just saying there are many ways to be a toughest rider:lol:

Thinking of making good use of my Chee this week while you guys pray for sub zero weather:eek:4:

#2 ·
Ahhh John, rail and I met in Oxford for breakfast in this heat and then Randy changed out my loaner tire and put on my new Kumo. All that in this heat. Then we turned around and rode home. Not bad for a couple of snow birds, huh?

#4 ·
So lets see the answer would then be a NO!!!!!!!!!!

Well I gave it my best shot and at least you are not like congress you gave an answer!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George and Rail you do realize that you open yorself up for some speculation about competency????????:shrug:

#5 ·
I did 1000 miles this weekend and the answer is keep trying ,but it's a up to the 3 of us :lol:
Ahhh John, rail and I met in Oxford for breakfast in this heat and then Randy changed out my loaner tire and put on my new Kumo. All that in this heat. Then we turned around and rode home. Not bad for a couple of snow birds, huh?
Than since I really wanted a cold frozen treat I rode to Bayfield :thumbup:

Jwen i sure hope u did not get too cold riding today !
Now that's funny :yes1:

#6 ·
George and Rail you do realize that you open yorself up for some speculation about competency????????:shrug:
I can not speak for George but that word "competency " has came up in many of conversations with my name in it in the past. I always come out of it all right :thumbup:

#7 ·
Wife and I had a nice country ride for a few hours this evening then stopped at Leons for frozen custard. I got an extra scoop for you Randy. I must say I had to force it down (not).

#8 ·
. I got an extra scoop for you Randy. I must say I had to force it down (not).
thanks :shrug:..?;) I guess?? I had to ride all the way to the big water for ice cream.

#10 ·
#17 ·
Talk about tough . . . . JWEN just left . . . . 90* out there right now, as he pulled out he mumbled something about Ho-Chunk and was heading for the Dells . . . .

Says he already has 300+ on for the day and he wasn't tired yet . . . .

Stay thirsty my friends . . . . .

:eek:4:

#18 ·
Just got home and had a good trip.

I guess that a tough rider just rides!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
John, John, John, you have become obsessed with this riding thing. Maybe
you should try walking for a bit. Just kidding. Do you ever sleep?

#20 ·
Fresh blueberry home made ice cream

Wife and I had a nice country ride for a few hours this evening then stopped at Leons for frozen custard. I got an extra scoop for you Randy. I must say I had to force it down (not).
Had homemade blueberry ice cream at Peaches and Cream just west of Wadesboro, NC last night.....fresh blueberry's in ice cream.....genius!!

#21 ·
Just got home and had a good trip.

I guess that a tough rider just rides!!!!!!!!!!!
We will see how you are fairing in Jan./Feb.;)

#22 ·
Had homemade blueberry ice cream at Peaches and Cream just west of Wadesboro, NC last night.....fresh blueberry's in ice cream.....genius!!
Can I vote for that person to be head of our universe ?

#24 ·
Now that sounds great!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the trip!!!!!!!!!!

#25 ·
John, John, John, you have become obsessed with this riding thing. Maybe
you should try walking for a bit. Just kidding. Do you ever sleep?
LOL!!!!!!! See you tonight I hope!!!!!!!!

A birdie told me I have some curds on the way so I am committed to pie again. LOL!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.