GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember on the 1200 I had a rap-around windshield, anyone know of one for the 1800 or the best wide one...

·
Registered
505 Posts
I had this one on until I bought the wind bender. My wife loved it better than any I have tried so far. My only complaint was I had to look through it. I solved that by cutting it down but then it did not look as nice and it lost some of it's wind protection quality. http://www.precisionlexan.com/Plastic_Lexan_Motorcycle_Windshields_s/3.htm

If the link does not work for you just google "precision plastics motorcycle windshield"

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
The Tulsa Freedom Slide is 3" wider at the bottom and 1.5" at the top. It's also much thicker and sturdier than the OEM.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Windbender ST is 4" wider than stock... 2" extra on each side. And you get about 2.5" extra height adjustment. The split screen design pushes the air up & over you instead of departing straight back like the stocker.

Much better choice, especially if you are a look-over type. If you like to look through, check out a Tulsa.

www.firecreekacc.com

Dave
GWBBA #9

·
Registered
393 Posts
I also have the one from Precision Plastics and I love it I would not have any other, it protects your hands, it is wider, not as tall as a tulsa but it is a good shield

1 - 11 of 11 Posts