GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there ever had the wife ask to sit lower? She says on the old gl1200 she could look over my shoulder. With the 1800 all she can see is the back of the helmet. She has complained for years. Has anyone out there ever tried to fix this for their loving spouse?;)

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Anyone out there ever had the wife ask to sit lower? She says on the old gl1200 she could look over my shoulder. With the 1800 all she can see is the back of the helmet. She has complained for years. Has anyone out there ever tried to fix this for their loving spouse?;)

Side car? :p

:thumbup:

·
I U Turn
888 Posts
Make your self useful, put a mirror on the back of your helmet, so she can do makeup. That should make her happy. :lol:
Mick

·
Registered
2,933 Posts

·
Registered
16,852 Posts
Let her drive.

prs

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
solves both problems... LOWER and better view...

Dennis

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Sounds to me like she needs to be higher - not lower. Wide-open, clear view of the world ahead - without your melon in the way. :)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Im guessing she doesnt like the knocking about that she gets from the wind. Ive never ridden _itch but my wife says it can shake your eyeballs out of the socket at high speed if you dont have the correct windshield and/or baker wings

1 - 17 of 17 Posts