GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put about 400 miles on the new Kumho RF this week but so far the wife has not been on the cycle since we installed the new tire.
We had a chance to ride for about 1 hour on Sat, evening. She immediately noticed that it was more quiet. This afternoon,out of the blue,she said: I did not feel as much vibration and it did not bother her back like the MC tire did. I have 34 lbs pressure in it now and will try that this week although I have the feeling that I'll be dropping it back to 32 or maybe 33. Overall very pleased with it!:lol:

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
Most wont go back once try ct i no i wont enjoy it just gets better

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
32 psi for me with wife on bike feels so much better than a mt she loves the ride alot better also. I also have the presets adjusted to 16 so far the bike rides great.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Haven't had Mz. Vickie on the back yet, just got the tire Saturday. I like the suspension at max all the time, and the way it feels at that setting solo can only improve with her on it. Since we don't have intercoms yet, I can only surmise there will be an improvement in the communication system.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I have put about 400 miles on the new Kumho RF this week but so far the wife has not been on the cycle since we installed the new tire.
We had a chance to ride for about 1 hour on Sat, evening. She immediately noticed that it was more quiet. This afternoon,out of the blue,she said: I did not feel as much vibration and it did not bother her back like the MC tire did. I have 34 lbs pressure in it now and will try that this week although I have the feeling that I'll be dropping it back to 32 or maybe 33. Overall very pleased with it!:lol:
The passenger always comments on the Quality of the Darkside. Just another plus. Glad you both are loving it :yes1:

·
Registered
879 Posts
:agree:Its a beautiful thing.:22yikes:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Love makes the world go round!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's good news to hear. Just gives me even more reason to get a CT when my current tire wears out.

·
Registered
973 Posts
When Mama's happy, everybody's happy.
MM

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts