809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 Silverwing Danson trike check it out!:thumbup:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright Blaine Where is da pictures :shrug:
The computer genius will post some soon. As you all know I don't talk puter stuff to well.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump. working on pictures:roll:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Blane...saw you riding on the feeder in Lorena this afternoon...unfortunately I was in the truck again heading up to Garland...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Blane...saw you riding on the feeder in Lorena this afternoon...unfortunately I was in the truck again heading up to Garland...
So you were the guy shooting me the finger telling me I'm number one.:bow::joke:
It was a pretty day why were you caging it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
had to carry equipment up to the Garland DPS office...we're installing new camera equipment there today...that will be my summer this year...yuck...

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Ron I would rather get a whippin than spend any time in the Garland area.:shock: Can Pigtail come up and visit while your doing that :?: we wont be as near Grumpy, and I an trying to quit smokin too...........:eek:4:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's on ebay. Sure would like it to go fast. Guess what it has pictures.
I will get some on here soon. As soon as Tammy starts talking to me again. Getting the ebay listing was like a match and gasoline.:22yikes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey George...spending a weekend in Garland is one thing but having to work the whole weekend was probably a good thing...good luck with the smoking...Patti has tried a few times...usually when I'm traveling...

·
Registered
707 Posts
After years of trying and countless faild trys, I finally quit smoking last October. We were at the top of Independence Pass in Colorado. Tammy looked around and saw me standing next to the trike, bent over with both hands on the seat. I looked up and said, "You have got to get me down off of this mountain!"

I made up my mind then and there that smoking would be nothing but a part of my history. From my experience at 12,000 feet, I know that not being able to get your breath would be a very hard way to leave this world.

Good luck with it George, hang in there!
Hey George...spending a weekend in Garland is one thing but having to work the whole weekend was probably a good thing...good luck with the smoking...Patti has tried a few times...usually when I'm traveling...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Quit Smoking

George, hang in there you can do it. :thumbup: I used to smoke 1 1/2 packs every day and have smoked as many as 3 on long days at conventions or when going dancing for the evening. On April 16, 1991 after walking up 36 steps from the lake and another 5 into the house hacking and gasping for breath (had a slight cold), I told my wife "I Quit". I've never smoked another one. After a few months I could run up the steps and not be breathing hard (almost a miracle to me). If I could do it you can. Lots of luck. Doc

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks George for posting some of the pics. Now if you can just find it a buyer it would be better!

Already had one tire kicker come and see it but didn't take the bait. Weired, He wouldn't ride it, his wife wouldn't ride it but she rode on it with Tammy driving and was grinning like a possum and even took pictures and was asking if she looked cool on it and it was like we were breaking his arm to ride it in the parking lot at the grocery store. But he want to know what offers I have received and to call him when the auction got short!:shrug:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hang in there George! You can beat this! Try another form of distraction when you feel like lighting up!:oops: Okay everybody out of the gutter!:joke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts