GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I'd love to test drive one. Sharp looking!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looks sharp!! They need a video up there to show it in action, though.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Now if they'd just put one more wheel on it, give it a convertible top, and drop the price about $8,000, they could call it a Miata. Oh wait - that name's already taken...

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Yuck for the ten thousandth time!!! that is NOT a trike! it is a convertible!! love my Goldwing CSC!!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I agree that the Carver looks like much more fun. It actually leans a good bit when you take turns.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
The Carver cost 22,500 pounds. Does anyone know what that is in dollars?

·
Registered
461 Posts
The Carver looks like great fun, when I get too old for a two-wheeler, I WANT ONE. :lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
the carver has no airconditing

can you say cooker

from what it appears, if your over 5-7 and 150 pounds, it may be a little tight in that thing

im still interested in a stallion, next month were going to vegas and will try and get a test run

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Thanks Bill and Matt. Thats a crapload of money. But I still would love one.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
The stallion does not appeal to me -3 wheeled car-. :(
Now the Carver does get my attention. :)

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Way to much leg room, no stylish place to put your everyday wheels, and would eliminate the "hold me on the bike sweety" factor that I currently enjoy with my bike (although she told me I was not allowed to go to the Gap again) :shock: Need to ask Yellow Wolf if he would want to ride with me. Way to restrictive for my liking. Besides, if I want air-conditioning, I make sure to not tuck in my pants legs. But, in the end, to each their own.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I'm afraid you might be on to something here. There are many that would confirm such suggestions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts