GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
motorcycle cowboy
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just learned that wimpy passed away earlier today. wimpy was well known on this forum and had many, many friends. He was a long time GoldWing rider and one of the best mechanics around. He will be missed by many. RIP WIMPY.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Oh no .... We lost a good one.

Prayers for his family and all the friends whose lives he touched.

Sad

Donnie

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Ride in peace. 😔

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I have just learned that wimpy passed away earlier today. wimpy was well known on this forum and had many, many friends. He was a long time GoldWing rider and one of the best mechanics around. He will be missed by many. RIP WIMPY.
Ride into heaven wimpyhonda

·
Registered
325 Posts
Much aloha and prayers from Hawaii to the family, gosh we are losing a lot of family lately and I hope we don't lose to many more too soon.
Aloha and love too all of you in this unique motorcycle loving family.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I remember him well. Another one of the good guys leaves us to ride with the angels. RIP Wimpy 😢 Condolences to family and friends.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,595 Posts
Sad to hear this😟 he was indeed one of the good guys!! RIP Wimpy😞

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
R.I.P. PRAYERS TO FAMILY ! WE ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME ! ……. ALWAYS TOO SOON ! :cry:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great guy, he will be missed. The first time I met Wimpy was a the original Rockies Gold, he changed my head light bulbs for me. Took him all of about a minute.

Rest in peace Wimpy.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Really sorry to hear this, I met him at Rockies Gold. Prayers sent.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Oh man... that is sad to hear. Wimpy rode with us for several days on one of our Smokey Mountain Family rides... him and Terry showed us some awesome roads, and after riding with them... I decided that age shouldn't slow you down. That man threw the wing through curves that made it hard for us "young'ns" to keep up... even while on the darkside. ;)

Awesome guy. Rest in Peace Wimpy...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts