GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

Registered
I never knew the man but his contributions here were invaluable. May you eternally have the peace you richly deserved.

Registered
God's peace to his family during this time, and to all of you that were his friends.

" A Golden heart stopped beating
hard working hands at rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best. "

Registered
Sad to hear. Only rode with him once but he was definitely one of the good guys and will be missed.

Registered
Lowell was a good friend, kind and with good heart. I was lucky to ride many times with him admiering his excelent rideing skills and his knowlege of his area back roads. I live in Israel but I am so glad I succeded to meet Wimpy almost evry year during the last 8 years. He was a very good Honda mechanic and he helped me few times without asking any reward for his work. I will sure miss you my friend, may you rest in peace Lowell.

Attachments

Registered
Man i really hate to hear this. Wimpy was a good one. Sure will miss him. Prayers to his family and many friends. Did not get to ride with him very much, but had a great time when we did. R I P my friend.

Registered
RIP Wimpy, prayers for the family.

Registered
Got to ride several times with Lowell. Sad to hear of his passing!
I pray that the Lord鈥檚 comfort and peace will be with his family!
There鈥檚 none of us that鈥檚 promised our next breath!
Rest In Peace my friend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 year Member
Rest In Peace Wimpy...

prayers to Family and Friends..

another good guy gone...

sad

mattbcnv

Registered
Condolences, thought Whimpy was from The Villages, but I guess not as I read the comments. Sadly, locations have been removed from the logo area.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts