GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The South Carolina District is Giving Away a 2007 GoldWing at our Rally on May 5, 2007. This is our 3rd year. You Do Not have to be Present to WIN. Tickets are $10.00 each and we have 3000 numbered tickets to pre-sell. Our Charity is Generations Boy's Home.
To order your tickets, send a check or money order made out to GWRRASC for the number of tickets you would like to have in the drawing. A Group order will be great. Please include $1.00 for every 5 tickets ordered. This is to cover the expense of copying the filled out tickets, envelope and postage.
Please include your name, address and phone number.
Our State Webpage is www.gwrrasc.com if you would like to read up on SC District or see our Rally Flyer.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at the address below.
To all that got Tickets last year Thanks Again and GOOD LUCK to everyone this year.

My address is
Aaron Campbell
111 Kalmia Circle
Aiken, SC 29801
[email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 GoldWing

Tickets for the 2007 GoldWing are NOT tax deductable.
Thanks,
Ride Safe and Often, Aaron

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2007 Color

The Color selected for our 2007 GoldWing will be Orange. It can be changed if wanted.

·
Chard Member
12,963 Posts
Re: btt

aaroncampbell said:
Are we going to have 4 months of bump, bump, bump, bump, again this year? Is there a reason you don't do this on the GWRRA board? Did GWRRA run you off since you're not putting money directly in thier pocket? :x

·
Registered
232 Posts
Aaron .
Thanks for posting the info.(especiallly since i don't go to the GWRRA site) I bought a couple tickets off of you last year. Winning a wing is the only way i will ever have a chance to own a brand new(or even newer) Wing . Will be sending you a check for a couple tickets again this year.
Joe.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
aaroncampbell said:
This is our 3rd year. You Do Not have to be Present to WIN. Tickets are $10.00 each and we have 3000 numbered tickets to pre-sell.
Hey Aaron, I'll buy 2 tickets again this year, but this time, make sure
one is the winner!

Red said:
Are we going to have 4 months of bump, bump, bump, bump, again this year? Is there a reason you don't do this on the GWRRA board? Did GWRRA run you off since you're not putting money directly in thier pocket? :x
I'd propose we set up another board-section, put I also suggested that
for a politics board. We'd still have an OTB if a politics board would
have been established. :cry:

By the way, what is a GWRRA board? It sounds like a noise Godzilla
makes :D

Herb

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Hi Guys,
I can't promise you will win the 2007 GoldWing but I know you have a good chance too. I know our Charity, Generations Group Home will be a WINNER because of everyone buying tickets. Thanks in advance and GOOD LUCK. Aaron

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2007 GoldWing

It great to have a common medium that we can pass information on to so people with the same type interest will know about so many different and exciting events. Thanks in advance for helping me with this with our 3rd GoldWing Give Away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts