GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the video new on Firecreek Accessories web site? It is of the new electric windshield. Looks to be pretty neat. I am waiting to get info on availability and price.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Firecreek

I have the Windbender on my 02 and it is great. I can't see upgrading to the electric for me because I change it so seldom and it is a snap to change height. If I didn't already own one this would be a good addition.

No price is mentioned on the web site

·
Registered
347 Posts
Greetings,

I'm in the market for a new - taller, larger, better or whatever nomenclature you wish to apply - windshield.

From the claims, it appears this one will stop the buffeting on my helmet and help with SWMBO position in the rear.

Anyone using the Firecreek shields? Thoughts?

I do love gadgets and the electric up and down looks soooo cool.

Rick B
Tuscaloosa, AL
04 Candy Red

·
Registered
698 Posts
I've had the Winbender HP for about 60,000 and LOVE IT! It does exactly what the web site says it will do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've had mine for about 40K miles and love it. I got on the list yesterday for the electric controls when they get them completed sometime in Jan. cost $350. Control will be located in right pocket area, they are forming a new pocket that will be cut down about 1 inch and provided for retrofit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts