GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for opinions. I like to be able to see over my windshield but want to clam down the buffeting on the passenger. All help appreciated.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the Cee Bailey and think its great....Mine is Plus 2" in ht. (i'm 6'3") and it fits Me perfectly.. I like to look over the windshield... My wife says the buffeting on Her is much less than the stock shield....
Ride Safe,
Ron,
Spokane

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Kickback,

I have the Cee Bailey +2 also, in the light gray. That with the Tulsa mirror deflectors made my wife very happy with the ride. Buffeting is nearly eliminated for both of us. Wife is 5' 8" so she rides pretty high. I am 6' 1" and can still look over the CB in the lower settings. With the CB up all the way the protection is great. The tint is very light, less than my vehicle windshields, not a problem at night. Optical quality is very good. I don't seem to get much water through the vent in the rain.

I know there are other combinations that work well but, we are happy with our setup.

The only negative is that the CB seems to scratch fairly easily, I don't believe it is coated like the stock shield. You must take care while cleaning it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
We have the Windbender HP with Baker Mirror wing and both of us are VERY happy with it. Also Electirc Adjustability is soon to be available.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have the Windbender HP and Baker Mirror Wings. I think you will find many good products that many good people are happy with. It is just a matter of finding out what will work for you. I too wanted to have a windshield to look over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts