GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda Goldwing 1800 Premium Audio Comfort Nav ABS 2003 Honda Shadow 600
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my oem windshield that I took off. Good condition. It looks like the clear coat or whatever they put on them has faded away towards the top. Hard to get a good pic of it. $50
Automotive lighting Wood Automotive tire Bumper Art

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have my oem windshield that I took off. Good condition. It looks like the clear coat or whatever they put on them has faded away towards the top. Hard to get a good pic of it. $50 View attachment 392513
Hey Swifty, what year Goldwing did this windscreen come off of? Is it the original Honda part, and is it standard height? (It looks a bit short in the picture) Please let me know. THANKS! Paul

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Swifty, what year Goldwing did this windscreen come off of? Is it the original Honda part, and is it standard height? (It looks a bit short in the picture) Please let me know. THANKS! Paul
[/QUOTE
L

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will take a measurement. Take a pic. Sry. I forgot. I know the pic wasn’t gd. I assuming it’s oem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts