GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a nice windshield Mount for your video camera. It is made of 1/8th inch highly polished Aluminum , it has rubber cushions so it want scratch your windshield. The ball Head can swievel in any direction. It will work on either side of your windshield It has 2 set screws that will hold the heavy video cameras . When mounted low on your windshield it has very ,very little vibration on your videos. The cost is $ 48.00 and that includes shipping.
IMG_9842 (1).jpg IMG_9873 (1) (1).jpg

DSCN2406 (1).JPG DSCN2405.JPG

DSCN2404 (2).JPG

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Spummerr for the purchase . You will love this Camera Mount. It will go out in the mail today .:thumbup:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Great Yoda,

What camera's will you windshield mount work with?

Hearing Go Pro is less popular

Wife is talking about getting me a Go Pro.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great Yoda,

What camera's will you windshield mount work with?

Hearing Go Pro is less popular

Wife is talking about getting me a Go Pro.
It will work with any video camera that takes a 1/4 inch male thread.
Go Pro is a great camera. Go ahead and let her buy you one and you both will be happy. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jim for the purchase. You will love this mount and it looks great on your bike. It will ship Monday Morning By USPS Priority shipping and I will send tracking number.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Mike for the purchase of the Windshield Mount . It will go out in tomorrow's mail. You will love this mount and it will work perfect on your bike.:thumbup::biker:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Robert for the purchase. This windshield mount will work great and your videos will look professional.Well- sorta professional. :grin2:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Will your mount work with a Madstad 2-piece windshield?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Jack for the Purchase . You got a Windshield Mount coming your way.:thumbup::yes:

·
Registered
784 Posts
What about it working with the Sena Prism camera?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is a short video showing the stability of the video when you mount your camera low on the windshield . Notice that the camera dosent pick up the bike as you film. Mounted this way you have control of the camera and it is in easy reach.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Nice demo video. You got me thinking about rigging up a camera for some of my trips.

What video camera you using there?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice demo video. You got me thinking about rigging up a camera for some of my trips.

What video camera you using there?
I am using a Contour Roam Camera. It is a simple and inexpensive camera but works very good. I am too old to try and figure out all the things on the newer camera's. >:)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I’ll take one.

I’ll PM you.

Revised.... I think I got the PM sent now. I think I learned if you don’t put in a title it doesn’t send anything. Live and learn.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts