GL1800Riders Forums banner

181 - 200 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Thanks Richard ( maxtec1 ) for the purchase . It was mailed today and you will love this Windshield Camera Mount. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Thanks Jim ( nighthawk 1) for the purchase . Your package is on the way. :biker::yes:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Thanks Larry ( my friend TheCruiser ) for another purchase . This Forum has some of the nicest people you will ever find. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::yes:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Thanks Sam for the purchase. Your package has already been shipped and on it's way to Ohio. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Thanks Vince ( Vince in FL. ) for the purchase of a Windshield Camera Mount. You will love the different application this mount affords. It,s packaged and ready to ship. :thumbup::yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #187 (Edited)
Hello Yoda. Will you ship to Canada?
Thanks
Yes I do ship to Canada and 4 other countries . It just cost a bit more for shipping and takes a little longer to get there. It cost about $12.00 to ship and takes about 2 weeks to arrive , sometimes less. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

canada.jpg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Thanks annafra for the purchase . You will love this Camera Mount and it will work great in Canada. :grin2:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Yoda, Happy New Year. I would like to purchase the Windshield Camera Mount , Go Pro hero 3+ , 16 gig SD card, computer charging cord and wall charging cord , cigarette lighter charging cord , Battery Charger, and water proof case . Please send me a PM with payment details. Thanks. Mark

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Hi Yoda, Happy New Year. I would like to purchase the Windshield Camera Mount , Go Pro hero 3+ , 16 gig SD card, computer charging cord and wall charging cord , cigarette lighter charging cord , Battery Charger, and water proof case . Please send me a PM with payment details. Thanks. Mark
Thanks Mark for the interest in the package deal. You have a PM. :excited::biker:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Thanks James ( Jdaniel) for the purchase of the Windshield Camera Mount . You will love this mount . It's already in the mail. :thumbup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yoda, I got your dash mount last week and it is so awesome I need the matching camera mount now. If you could pm me ordering instructions I would be forever grateful.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Yoda, I got your dash mount last week and it is so awesome I need the matching camera mount now. If you could pm me ordering instructions I would be forever grateful.
Thank you Don for the kind words concerning the Dash Mount , I have sent you a PM. I will be delighted to send you a Windshield Camera Mount.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Don , thanks for the kind words . I will be delighted to send you a Windshield Camera Mount . You have a PM

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Yoda, I sent another paypal as my buddy wants a camera mount also. He was so impressed with my dash mount and when he saw a picture of the camera mount he had to have one also. Email sent and thank you

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Hi Yoda, I sent another paypal as my buddy wants a camera mount also. He was so impressed with my dash mount and when he saw a picture of the camera mount he had to have one also. Email sent and thank you
Thanks Don for the many purchases . Your package is ready to go . It will ship first of the week . I ship USPS 2 Day Priority Mail and you should get it in a couple of days .

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #198 (Edited)
Testing new format
surprise 1.jpg
Trying real hard to get use to the new Forum format.
Camera Mount still for sale even on this new Format .?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Roger, I got my camera mount today and it looks awesome!! With the matching gps and camera mounts I will have the best dressed wing around. Thank you again

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yoda - received my camera mount - thank you. Very well engineered and manufactured.

181 - 200 of 231 Posts