GL1800Riders Forums banner

201 - 220 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I see there are 10 pages of messages, so I'll just ask.. have you a version that works with a GoPro mount, or recommendations for the pieces required? Thanks.. looks like a good system.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I see there are 10 pages of messages, so I'll just ask.. have you a version that works with a GoPro mount, or recommendations for the pieces required? Thanks.. looks like a good system.
Hello and thanks for your interest in the Windshield Camera Mount. This Windshield Camera Mount was made for the GoPro Camera and works fantastic. It comes with everything needed to just install your Go Pro to the Mount. These Mounts sell for just $46.00 and with free shipping. I ship USPS 2 day Priority mail . If you decide to purchase one , you can pay by sending money via PayPal to : [email protected] . Be sure to leave me your mailing address. Roger aka Yoda

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello and thanks for your interest in the Windshield Camera Mount. This Windshield Camera Mount was made for the GoPro Camera and works fantastic. It comes with everything needed to just install your Go Pro to the Mount. These Mounts sell for just $46.00 and with free shipping. I ship USPS 2 day Priority mail . If you decide to purchase one , you can pay by sending money via PayPal to : [email protected] . Be sure to leave me your mailing address. Roger aka Yoda
Yoda, you have a PM from me. Thanks. Roamer

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Yoda, you have a PM from me. Thanks. Roamer
Hello and thanks for your interest in the mounts I make. For the life of me I don't know how to access the Private Messages. Please explain how to do that. This new format is hard to navigate. Thanks , Roger

·
Administrator
4,427 Posts
Hello and thanks for your interest in the mounts I make. For the life of me I don't know how to access the Private Messages. Please explain how to do that. This new format is hard to navigate. Thanks , Roger
Roger. Keep an eye on your avatar in the top right of your screen. When you see a red dot on it, click on it (your avatar). Something is going to be showing 'red'. If it's a PM, PM's are now 'conversations'. Click on it and follow along.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Roger. Keep an eye on your avatar in the top right of your screen. When you see a red dot on it, click on it (your avatar). Something is going to be showing 'red'. If it's a PM, PM's are now 'conversations'. Click on it and follow along.
thanks Bob , I will eventually get it ---- I hope ha!!!!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Hi Yoda, Love the camera mount and would like to purchase one. Sending money with PayPal.
Thanks, Keith
Keith , thanks for your purchase . Your tracking number is : usps 9405 5036 9930 0286 8934 49 . Tracking will be available after 2 o'clock today. You should get it by Friday. Thanks again , Roger aka Yoda.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yoda, I have a 2018 DCT Wing. I am getting a new Garmin Zumo XT. Will your Dash Mount work fine on the 18? If so, I would like to purchase one. Tell me how. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Yoda,
Email Sent

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Thanks Robert for the purchase of the Windshield Camera Mount. It will work perfect on your bike. It is already mailed and you will love this mount.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Many thanks Steve for the purchase of the great Windshield Camera Mount. It will work wonderful in New Jersey.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yoda,
Got your GPS Dash Mount for my 2018 today. Beautiful work. Clamped it right on. Now I just need to order one of the new Garmins. Thank you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here is a nice windshield Mount for your video camera. It is made of 1/8th inch highly polished Aluminum , it has rubber cushions so it want scratch your windshield. The ball Head can swievel in any direction. It will work on either side of your windshield It has 2 set screws that will hold the heavy video cameras . When mounted low on your windshield it has very ,very little vibration on your videos. The cost is $ 46.00 and that includes shipping.
View attachment 306507 View attachment 306509

View attachment 306511 View attachment 306513

View attachment 306515
I just sent you $46 for my second mount.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Thanks Robert for the repeat order. Your Windshield Camera Mount will go out the first thing Tuesday morning and you should get it by Thursday. It's always great doing business with you. (y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a nice windshield Mount for your video camera. It is made of 1/8th inch highly polished Aluminum , it has rubber cushions so it want scratch your windshield. The ball Head can swievel in any direction. It will work on either side of your windshield It has 2 set screws that will hold the heavy video cameras . When mounted low on your windshield it has very ,very little vibration on your videos. The cost is $ 46.00 and that includes shipping.
View attachment 306507 View attachment 306509

View attachment 306511 View attachment 306513

View attachment 306515
Can I get one of these?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Thanks for your interest in this great Windshield Camera Mount. It will make you take wonderful videos of your special rides . You order by sending money via PayPal to [email protected] . Oh yea , I also take cash .
happy man.jpg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Thanks PaPa Man for the purchase of the Windshield Camera Mount. You will love this great mount and you can use it in many different applications. It has been sent and you should get it in 2 days.
happy man.jpg

201 - 220 of 231 Posts