GL1800Riders Forums banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently purchased a windshield mount from Roger. First of all, though I've never met Roger, he's a class act! His customer service is unbeatable. Thank you sir for going above and beyond in getting me, not only the mount, but the case and adapter as well, before my road trip.

As for the mount itself, it is exceptional! 11 days on the road and not one problem with it. I use a GoPro HERO7 Black.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Thanks Charlie ( charleetho ) for the interest in the Windshield Camera Mount . It will work perfect on your 2006 Bike and you will take great videos of your trips. . I'm always here to help.
waving flag.png
eagle and flag.jpg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Thanks Mack for the purchase of the windshield Camera mount and the waterproof case . This will work perfect on the 2018 Goldwing and I know you will take some great videos using the GoPro Hero 7
happy man 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Thanks John for the purchase of the Windshield Camera Mount . It is already mailed and you should get it in a couple of days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Yoda, how would one order, this looks great. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Reactions: Yoda

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Thanks Brian for the purchase . You will love this Windshield Camera Mount . Works perfect and looks great on your bike. Many thanks Pooch for the advice to send a PM .

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Thanks Jim for the purchase of the Windshield Camera Mount. I know you will take some great video's of the New Mexico country side and your many touring trips. It's already on it's way.

221 - 231 of 231 Posts