GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I have the F4 and love absolutely everything about it....(O' order it with the vent/you'll be glad yea did) it's wonderful in the summer heat, open it up and it allows air to blow in on you, for cooler /comfortable rides..

My .02 cents worth of info...

Ronnie

Reactions: F4Customs

·
Registered
901 Posts
I bought the F4+4 after WingDing last year and love it. And yes, I did get the vent. Love the airflow on this thing and the clarity!!

Reactions: F4Customs

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
To the OP/Vendor...In the vendor section a while back a bunch of 'demo' shields (most for 01-17) were available for sale. Are they still for sale and what are the prices w/o having to call in and talk to a salesperson?

·
F4 Customs
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, that's good information for the 2001-2017 Goldwing, but what about the 2018 and newer?:shrug:
This depends on your height and riding style like all windshields. Lets use this for an example: If you are a 6' rider and a 32" inseam here is what we suggest.
If you ride two up than the 24" works great as you can put this up and look through when on the highway and in town you can lower it and look just barely over.
Now if you ride two up or single up and you want to be sure to always look over but want that extra protection our 20" wide recurve is a great shield. This will put the air up 2" more than the stock 20" and the width moves the air out and around the rider and co rider much better.
If you like the sport look than the 16" wide will be good however you will get more wind on your helmet at 6' tall.
In all cases the windshields are optically perfect and come with our propriatary coating baked in that will make them extremely scratch resistant, shed rain, and clean with paper towels or any glass cleaner.
These shields are polycarbonate and not acrylic so they are much safer.
Thanks
Don Frank
F4 customs
www.f4customs.com
330-968-4644

·
Registered
143 Posts
To the OP/Vendor...In the vendor section a while back a bunch of 'demo' shields (most for 01-17) were available for sale. Are they still for sale and what are the prices w/o having to call in and talk to a salesperson?
Hmmm...I guess not. Ignored like a redheaded step-child. :frown2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts