GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks back, someone posted looking for a windshield vent for an OEM shield. I did a search but couldn't find it. I have a vent that someone can have for postage. It is in good shape except on of the stainless steel screws has been replaced with a brass screw. It is from my 2005 wing, but is the second vent. The first was replaced under warranty. Ok, there are some bug guts in tight areas, but other than that it is in good shape. If interested, let me know here or PM me.

Joe in Modesto

·
Registered
145 Posts
Vent

A few weeks back, someone posted looking for a windshield vent for an OEM shield. I did a search but couldn't find it. I have a vent that someone can have for postage. It is in good shape except on of the stainless steel screws has been replaced with a brass screw. It is from my 2005 wing, but is the second vent. The first was replaced under warranty. Ok, there are some bug guts in tight areas, but other than that it is in good shape. If interested, let me know here or PM me.

Joe in Modesto
Joe,

i'm looking for a vent, I'd be happy to pay postage for it.

Pls send me a private message and we can arrange.

Thanks

JC

·
Registered
559 Posts
I just purchased a new vent from Wingstuff. They had a new stock number for it, so I hope it fits.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Be careful about vents for earlier wings. 01 and 02's and maybe 03's use the vents from the 1500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts