GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windshield for sale very nice condition with vent bought a lower smoked klockworks $60+ship

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim, that is a stock windshield correct? If so I’ll take it.
Yeah Marty it’s stock I just put the carbon sticker on across the bottom for looks you can easily remove it if you wan! Give me your address and I’ll get it out to you! Wish I would have known a couple of days ago had a friend going home up I-75 for the summer O well!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you do PayPal? If so I’ll need your email address. You can PM that to me if you want. Thanks. My address is
Marty Blok
177 Elemeda St
Holland, Mi 49424

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you do PayPal? If so I’ll need your email address. You can PM that to me if you want. Thanks. My address is
Marty Blok
177 Elemeda St
Holland, Mi 49424
No Marty I don’t deal with PayPal, a Walmart money order or check would be fine! You can wait until you get it to be sure you like it if you want too That will be ok with m! Thank, Jim..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got it today Jim. It’s on so no turning back now. I need to send you some money for it. If you want you can message me your address or give it here. Thanks Jim.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got it today Jim. It’s on so no turning back now. I need to send you some money for it. If you want you can message me your address or give it here. Thanks Jim.
Yeah Marty glad you got it ok! Address is JimTyo 3295NE 103Ave SilverSprings FL 34488 Thanks Marty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts