GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there in the parking lots messing with everyone's bikes especially those that shows any indication that their owners are the vest wearing kind...

Then I will be chatting and dealing with the 200+ EMT's and Ambulance drivers when they are not swapping out Oxygen bottles, diapers and IV's.

See you all there:joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Look for me, I'll be the guy in a wheelchair.;)

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look for me, I'll be the guy in a wheelchair.;)
Thanks, I would love to have a look at your rig, since I have a friend with similar transportation needs as you I would like to set him up with what you got going on.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I will be there in the parking lots messing with everyone's bikes especially those that shows any indication that their owners are the vest wearing kind...

Then I will be chatting and dealing with the 200+ EMT's and Ambulance drivers when they are not swapping out Oxygen bottles, diapers and IV's.

See you all there:joke::joke::joke:
You'll make 'em cry! :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Thanks, I would love to have a look at your rig, since I have a friend with similar transportation needs as you I would like to set him up with what you got going on.
Would be more then happy to share what I know to help your friend out.

ME TOO, but I'm shorter.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Wheels, Looks like you are just about perfect height to me. LOL

ME TOO, but I'm shorter.

Wheels, Looks like you are just about perfect height to me. LOL

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Funny. The things that make you apparently disdain these people are the very things that impress the hell out of me.

I went to one WingDing in 2002 to get a look at add ons instead of just ordering off the net and hoping for the best. I found that Wing organizations are not for me. I'll leave it at that.

But I also saw people too old or handicapped to hold their Wings up. Did they let that stop them? Nope. They triked the Wings. Some were so infirm they couldn't walk anymore. Did they let that stop them? Nope. They had scooters on their trike Wings.

While their contemporaries were sitting in front of a TV somewhere, these "NEVER SAY DIE" folks were out there gettin' around however they could, chatting up old friends, checking out new ideas.

I am not a social guy, but I couldn't help but think, "man, I hope I'm doin' this stuff at that age and with those hurdles to jump. I hope I'm still in there pitchin', fightin' the fight, raging against the dying of the light."

I'm sorry somebody in a vest touched your sacred Wing.
I'm sorry you think things are more important than people.
I'm sorry you apparently can't get over the desecration.
Mostly, I'm sorry that at your age you still haven't got the maturity to understand that every inappropriate act does not spring from malice, that capabilities and judgment dwindle. Everyone gets a chance to be young once. It's really nothing to be proud of. Einstein once said that being proud of your intelligence is like bragging about the size of your prison cell.

Have fun at the Wing Ding. Maybe you can paint a little icon on the side of your Wing for each old person you beat up.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Funny. The things that make you apparently disdain these people are the very things that impress the hell out of me.

I went to one WingDing in 2002 to get a look at add ons instead of just ordering off the net and hoping for the best. I found that Wing organizations are not for me. I'll leave it at that.

But I also saw people too old or handicapped to hold their Wings up. Did they let that stop them? Nope. They triked the Wings. Some were so infirm they couldn't walk anymore. Did they let that stop them? Nope. They had scooters on their trike Wings.

While their contemporaries were sitting in front of a TV somewhere, these "NEVER SAY DIE" folks were out there gettin' around however they could, chatting up old friends, checking out new ideas.

I am not a social guy, but I couldn't help but think, "man, I hope I'm doin' this stuff at that age and with those hurdles to jump. I hope I'm still in there pitchin', fightin' the fight, raging against the dying of the light."

Mostly, I'm sorry that at your age you still haven't got the maturity to understand that every inappropriate act does not spring from malice, that capabilities and judgment dwindle. Everyone gets a chance to be young once. It's really nothing to be proud of. Einstein once said that being proud of your intelligence is like bragging about the size of your prison cell.

Have fun at the Wing Ding. Maybe you can paint a little icon on the side of your Wing for each old person you beat up.
:agree: Well spoken Lazyboy!!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Lazyboy....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't have a problem with event or 99.9% of the people, but if you touch mine I am going to touch yours...
Hey they are not for me either, so we have something in common, wanna be my friend on facebook?

The reason I am going to Wing Ding if not working, is to look at these folks bikes since I am building/modifying a bike for a disabled friend who is in need.

Me too, sure you don't want to be my friend on twitter?

Wing's not sacred, its new and I don't play well with idiots
The only thing that is more important than people to me is my faith the rest is materialistic BS
I am over it, my shrink told me to go ride some more, feel better now
Mostly, I'm sorry that at your age you still haven't got the maturity to understand that every inappropriate act does not spring from malice, that capabilities and judgment dwindle. So if capabilities and judgement are dwindling with old age then I will make sure to not be in a group ride with you...Everyone gets a chance to be young once. It's really nothing to be proud of. Did I say I was proud to be young? What is considered young and not mature enough for you. Einstein once said that being proud of your intelligence is like bragging about the size of your prison cell. Now I am a jaded felon???

Have fun at the Wing Ding. Maybe you can paint a little icon on the side of your Wing for each old person you beat up. I will not do such a thing, I can not de-face my SACRED WING
The original thread was intended to get your blood flowing and to make sure you take your blood pressure medicine and everything else you need to be alert and be safe in your travels to Wing Ding 33.

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

ME TOO, but I'm shorter.

GOT MILK???

Sorry could not resist, have more fun! Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Head,

See you are new to the board............but you seem to be making friends fast...........LOL!

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Head,

See you are new to the board............but you seem to be making friends fast...........LOL!
Thanks

I have been watching this board since 09 but yes, I like to make friends fast.

I like to stir up the pot and see where I stand with everyone, you figure out really fast which guys are the same bunch of cry babies and who actually have informative knowledge about the bike in doing so.

Those are the individuals I respect and communicate with to get straight answers as it pertain to the bike and accessories.

The rest I mess with to get a pulse and to get my post count up.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I like to make friends with Wing10 and Wheels freinds.
You old dog, it's working for you, see you in Knoxville buddy. Charley:nojoke:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts