GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I thought I would ride up to K town on friday the 8th to wing ding. I really only want to see the vendor section. What time is the usual time to open?

I hope to meet some of you there.
Kevin

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Looks to me like it (Trade Show) is running 8:00am to 5:00pm. Wish I was going. Have a great time! :cool:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Looks to me like it (Trade Show) is running 8:00am to 5:00pm. Wish I was going. Have a great time! :cool:
I went a couple years ago and was disappointed. I might have felt differently had I been in the market for costume jewelry, plush toys and soft ice cream.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
I went a couple years ago and was disappointed. I might have felt differently had I been in the market for costume jewelry, plush toys and soft ice cream.
:roll: Never takes long...

Went in 2007. Had a great time and found plenty of GoldWing accessories among the other stuff. I will go again.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
You forgot to mention the outrageous entrance fee to the vendor area
and the line of ticket sellers and outright beggars waiting to pounce on
folks as you enter.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was also planning on riding up just for the vendor show on Friday.

Anyone know what the entry price is?

The vendor list on the WD website looks pretty crowded to me. I'm mainly coming to see the Centramatic guys.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Like clockwork... gee... I wonder who will be next... :lol:

Glad somebody actually answered the question... Oh, that was me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Price for a day pass to Wing Ding is $15 for members and $22 for non-members. If you plan to spend more than one day there, the full registration fee is $50 for members and $60 for non-members. You may find the event schedule at www.wing-ding.org

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Kevin, I like your sig:

Everyone dies but not everyone lives!
Very true.

·
Vendor
18,597 Posts
Not sure ... but I am a member of the Internation Chapter of the Year, so I'll be sitting front row on everything!!!!

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Not sure ... but I am a member of the Internation Chapter of the Year, so I'll be sitting front row on everything!!!!
How, pray tell, is the "Internation Chapter of the Year" selected? Raffle tickets sold? Dues sent to AZ?

·
Registered
489 Posts
It's funny how people can be so critical and obnoxious on these sites - it's easy to hide behind the electronic form of communication.

To all those going, enjoy and have fun!

GoldWingrGreg - congrats!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am wanting to go Saturday to see the venders also. How do I get there coming in from Ky. On I-75?

Thanks

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
I would guess the most colorful clown suits with matching vest in
addition to what you suggested. Probably won a few talent show contest.
I dunno. Maybe a GWRRA customer/disciple will explain, or not. :joke:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
It's funny how people can be so critical and obnoxious on these sites - it's easy to hide behind the electronic form of communication.

To all those going, enjoy and have fun!

GoldWingrGreg - congrats!!
I too hope those who go have a good time. I went once.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts