GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure I understand all this registering stuff. The website says you can buy a day pass to the trade show and test rides(22$) anyone know if this includes the other daily events or do you have to pay more? The website talks about registering for the event,not sure what the difference is, I am only going for the one day to check it out.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I answered my own question, did a little more reading and it looks like the day pass is only good for the trade show and the test rides not anything else. Don't really want to register I was hoping they would have a day pass that would let me see everything for that day, guess not, I have to learn to do more research :-( .

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Day pass= $22 to go into a shopping mall that is partly a flea market.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Day pass is good for everything that doesn't specifically require a separate ticket such as the BBQ dinner or masters luncheon

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope so I am only going 1 day and would like to get a feel for what goes on. If the day pass only got me to the trade show that would be a bummer. Not really interested in the test ride deal(unless they have the new 2015 there :) ).
Never been to a model specific rally(been to Daytona bike week). Just thought its not too far why not. It will be nice to go to the trade show and try some of the different accessories.

Day pass is good for everything that doesn't specifically require a separate ticket such as the BBQ dinner or masters luncheon

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
336 Posts
Wing Ding

The really great thing about the event is you get to see lots of vendors, try on an assortment of gear, then go home and order off the web so these same vendors can go out of business. Then you can go on a forum somewhere and cry/complain about how there are just not any vendors at the events !! Yes I see this from a vendors point of view as well as a participant. On site vendors will soon join the dinasouars.:cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts