GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Do All,

I was hoping some of the WD 33 attendees would be posting up real time info from WD 33 for us loser shut-ins that are sittin on the front porch rockin, in front of the single-wide. With all the new fangled smart phone contraptions that we all HAVE to have these days i woulda thunk everyone in attendence there woulda been streamin video via their blackberry possibly.
I'll bet everyone will be sporting new farkles of some sort on their rides by the end of the week,that are there,,,:)
Hope everyone is having a good time there in Eastern 10,,,A,,,C.

take care,
bc

·
Registered
94 Posts
Lots of fun here but way to hot. Over 90 every day. Great roads and the dragon was fantastic.

Howdy Do All,

I was hoping some of the WD 33 attendees would be posting up real time info from WD 33 for us loser shut-ins that are sittin on the front porch rockin, in front of the single-wide. With all the new fangled smart phone contraptions that we all HAVE to have these days i woulda thunk everyone in attendence there woulda been streamin video via their blackberry possibly.
I'll bet everyone will be sporting new farkles of some sort on their rides by the end of the week,that are there,,,:)
Hope everyone is having a good time there in Eastern 10,,,A,,,C.

take care,
bc

·
Registered
19,990 Posts
When I am on a trip, I am nearly always completely exhausted by the time I get back to the hotel room, and usually have not desire to do anything but sleep. That is why my well intended trip diaries never get filled out. :shrug:

I don't know how anyone has the energy to play on the Internet while on a trip.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
WD 33 or 40?? who cares...

Well, I thought that I'd spend at least ONE day at WD but lookin' like I won't.
Yesterday went to Dollywood with the g-kids. They had a great time. They are young enough that we can go there several more times as they 'grow in it'. Spending all day in the 'Kiddy area', next time they'll be ready for some of the more exciting Rides.

The RV park we're staying at in Sevierville has several GW's in it. I assume some of them went to WD. Got a report from a buddy that was there yesterday. Guess I didn't miss much. The vender's were all I cared to see. He said they were all inside. Probably a good thing. I assume also that it was air-conditioned. I don't have any money to spend on farkels this year so didn't miss anything.

Today & Saturday I'll just spend Ridin' around my favorite spot in the World.
thecruiser

1 - 5 of 5 Posts