GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I know not all of you are into GWRRA, but if you are at Wing Ding next week be sure to look for booth #1127 if you are interested in finding out about chapter life in your area. Some may not know if there is a chapter or even what is is all about.
It is not just pins and vests ( although I saw a post with Rail wearing one). This is just another place to meet other riders.
I am not pushing GWRRA on anyone, I just know it brings a lot of fun people together.

We also have two other events in Wisconsin this year. I don't think it has ever happened before. We have the Region E rally in August 7-9 in Wisconsin Rapids and the Wisconsin District rally September 12-13 in the Dells.
Yes we have the Trifecta, and we are up for the challenge. You may want to check each one out to see how they all are a little different.

See you at Wing Ding.
Jerry

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Can I get another pin for my vest if I stop by ? :twisted:

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
Currently not a GWRRA member but hope to talk to George about that this weekend. :yes1:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Another pin !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I can't wait to see Randy and Betty in their "square dancing outfits" . . . .

You know, the ones that the Couple of the Year wear . . . .

:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

I think it's going to be a long wait for ya .;)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
DAMMIT!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
DAMMIT!!!!!!!! :lol:
Relax King Wing :lol: it's all yours .
What color do you think would go best for Rail?

Red shirts?

Green?

Goldenrod?

hehe
I nice shade of goldenrod will bring out Betty's eyes when we are photographed :lol::roll:

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
What color do you think would go best for Rail?

Red shirts?

Green?

Goldenrod?

hehe

PINK !!!:twisted: Or perhaps FUSCHIA !!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
PINK !!!:twisted: Or perhaps FUSCHIA !!!
Oh , I can pull off the pink look indeed. :nojoke:
Fuschia ?? I am not even sure my man card allows me to know what that is :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Oh BTW Ssncob , shouldn't you be packing instead of harassing me ? ;)

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Stayed in Manitowac last night. Blew thru Madison yesterday on 151. Ran into a few wings. Spike and I are headed up to Gills Rock, back thru Green Bay, than back to Madison for Wing Ding.

Here's the picture of the WWII sub in Manitowoc.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Stayed in Manitowac last night. Blew thru Madison yesterday on 151. Ran into a few wings. Spike and I are headed up to Gills Rock, back thru Green Bay, than back to Madison for Wing Ding.

Here's the picture of the WWII sub in Manitowoc.
Did ya take the tour ?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Ohhhh Yeah, went to the Wing Ding Today and felt under dressed with my "GL1800riders.com" tee shirt on
among all the pins and buttons on vest.

I was blessed to talk/shake hands with "wheels" for the first time.
What a great guy........:yes1:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Ohhhh Yeah, went to the Wing Ding Today and felt under dressed with my "GL1800riders.com" tee shirt on
among all the pins and buttons on vest.

I was blessed to talk/shake hands with "wheels" for the first time.
What a great guy........:yes1:
I see you bought a shirt to replace the gl1800.com shirt .
Meeting fellow Board members is alway fun. Wheels is a class act and hope to meet him myself .

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Did ya take the tour ?
No I would of liked to. :( It was all locked up by the time I got there. According to the hotel propaganda, you can stay overnight on it.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
No I would of liked to. :( It was all locked up by the time I got there. According to the hotel propaganda, you can stay overnight on it.
What time you guys coming back through?? Stop at Beaver Dam and give a call. You have a PM

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I saw Wheels there. I recognized him from photos posted on the forum. I didn't introduce myself, I figured he wouldn't know me from Adam. I should of anyways. I DO enjoy his posts, and I'm a big fan. :)

Wing Ding wasn't what I expected. Alot of crap thats not even MC related. Oh well, still had fun. Ran into Everett from the forum, that I met in Rodgers. Hung out with him and his friend and had dinner with them. Going to go riding with them today. Seen rock star, Jerry. I got pushed into a pile of his groupies, by his agent or manager. ;) Oh and we waved at Curtis.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I saw him there. I recognized him from photos posted on the forum. I didn't introduce myself, I figured he wouldn't know me from Adam. I should of anyways. I DO enjoy his posts, and I'm a big fan. :)

Wing Ding wasn't what I expected. Alot of crap thats not even MC related. Oh well, still had fun. Ran into Everett from the forum, that I met in Rodgers. Hung out with him and his friend and had dinner with them. Going to go riding with them today. Seen rock star, Jerry. I got pushed into a pile of his groupies, by his agent or manager. ;) Oh and we waved at Curtis.
If you need a place to stay, We are between Green Bay and Manitowoc. We are heading to Madison Friday morning.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts