·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
color matched cowl.
color matched exhaust protectors.
color matched fender extension.
new belly pan.

All from RE and the paint (R303 Red) is FLAWLESS!
Their painted parts are WAY BETTER than some new OEM color matched side covers I purchased.

Wish I could afford to have RE do the the whole bike.
:roll:

my personal goal is to replace all the "grey" plastic with red or chrome.
... about 75% there.
nothing wrong with grey ... just want to personalize the bike to my liking.

pouring rain all day here in FL.
:cry:

Merry Christmas to all!

Dennis

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sounds great

WW,

Congrats on the new Wing stuff. Santa brought me the Honda truck spoiler, can't wait to put it on. I agree the stuff at RE looks awesome. I think my first thing will be the painted clutch and brake levers and from there who knows.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I got some Knee-Necks and a Ride like a Pro IV video. Wife may think I need a little practice, but she did say she is ready for a bike ride, She hasn't ridden the bike since Aug due to back surgery.

·
Registered
342 Posts
fog lights and a full cover here... and wifey did it all by herself!!.. just have to park the wing long enough now to install...

Bob

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
My Wing is looking forward to the new tunes coming from the Sirius satellite radio (but it has to share the unit with the Explorer and work truck :cry: ).
My Bushtec trailer is waiting for the newly powdercoated wheels to come back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i lied a little earlier on a different post. the bike did get a new roady xt radio and a transport trailer (for it to ride in). Bike couldn't get a hole lot as wife needed to get me things for going back to sea. by the way, who is RE? i'm looking a getting color mached front end stuff after I get back from deployment.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
wingwing said:
color matched cowl.
color matched exhaust protectors.
color matched fender extension.
new belly pan.

All from RE and the paint (R303 Red) is FLAWLESS!
Their painted parts are WAY BETTER than some new OEM color matched side covers I purchased.

Wish I could afford to have RE do the the whole bike.
:roll:

my personal goal is to replace all the "grey" plastic with red or chrome.
... about 75% there.
nothing wrong with grey ... just want to personalize the bike to my liking.

pouring rain all day here in FL.
:cry:

Merry Christmas to all!

Dennis
Give us some pics after the install, Dennis. Love to see it.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Re: Sounds great

NewBlueWing said:
WW,

Congrats on the new Wing stuff. Santa brought me the Honda truck spoiler, can't wait to put it on. I agree the stuff at RE looks awesome. I think my first thing will be the painted clutch and brake levers and from there who knows.
NewBlueWing, I purchased an 06 in november. What kind of CD changer did you get and how is it working for you? Thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
CD changer

I purchased the Honda 6 CD changer from the Dealer along with the new mounting bracket kit. The old mounting bracket was flush with the bottom of the trunk sitting on top of the CB radio. This new bracket sits about an inch above the bottom of the trunk and the CD is sort of floating in there. Much better. I have not had a problem whatsover, even on bumpy roads it does not skip. I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got a set of yellow exhaust covers from RE as well. I already have the front cowl and fender protector from RE. This will almost complete the look I'm after. (yeah, right). Also got a new yellow motorcycle cover and an Ipod shuffle that works great with the Wing audio system and a set of Fred's DVDs. The wing did very well this year.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dkwinger said:
Give us some pics after the install, Dennis. Love to see it.
Thought no one would ever ask
:)

Dennis

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dennis, what color is your wing? is that black cherry or a differt color of red? Looks great and about what I'm going after. :yes1:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2001-goldwing said:
Dennis, what color is your wing? is that black cherry or a differt color of red? Looks great and about what I'm going after. :yes1:
Thanks ...

It is officially "Chardonnay Red" (2007 color)
Last year they called it "Metallic Red" but I think it's the same thing.

Unless I'm mistaken they are both Honda R303

Dennis

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I didn't get much for Christmas... just an new Blue 07 model with airbag. Maybe next year the wife will spring for something good :yes:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
My wing got all its presents for Hannukah :hb2: (makeshift Menorah), but for Christmas :xmas1: , my wife surprised me and actually suggested we take a ride on the Wing! She's taken rides before, even a couple of short trips, but never at her suggestion, so this is a milestone, and one heck of a holiday gift! :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nothing for the Wing, but the wife got me a Honda HT jacket, the one that says "Goldwing since 1975" on the back.

Dep

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are those the Kury grips on your wing? And, if so, did you have the factory heated grips before? And if so, does the heating feature still work?
BTW - great looking Wing. And an excellent choice of color.
Two words: Shark Fins

Edit - I just noticed you're in Florida. I don't suppose that the comfort package would've been in too great a demand down yonder.

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Well... my trailer a 2005 CBC Escapade got a pair of aluminum rims...
so officially my 2 month old - 1 trip "like new" chrome rims will be for sale if anyone is interested.... send a pm..and I will answer..

cosmic

1 - 20 of 21 Posts