GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The better half and I are planning a Las Vegas trip in December. We would like to rent a Wing as we are considering adding one to the garage. The VTX is getting lonely.. :wink:

I did a google search and only came up with Harley rental places in Las Vegas. So I thought I'd post this question here - Thanks in advance for any help.

Phil

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Check with Eagle Rider they sometimes have Wings for rent.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the Eagle Rider Las Vegas website they didn't list any. Of course I could try that thing called a phone -

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Moturis rents bone stock 05-06 Wings here.for $124 a day during December (mid season), $234 for two days, $349 for three days. You get 250, 500 and 700 miles included respectively. They're located on Boulder Highway, just a few miles south of Tropicana Blvd.

http://www.moturis.com/html/services/index.html

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
LVWolfman said:
Moturis rents bone stock 05-06 Wings here.for $124 a day during December (mid season), $234 for two days, $349 for three days. You get 250, 500 and 700 miles included respectively. They're located on Boulder Highway, just a few miles south of Tropicana Blvd.

http://www.moturis.com/html/services/index.html
We rented from Moturis in March of 2005 and were very happy with the motorcycle (New 05 GL1800 with only 700 miles) and the professional service. I can recommend them very highly. I made a reservation a couple of months in advance via the phone. I had to fill out a couple of forms and fax them in. A credit card is needed to provide a $500 dollar deposit when you rent the bike and is promptly returned to the card when the bike is returned in good shape. If I remember correctly the total cost for a 24 hour rental was about $160.

We rode up 15 Northeast past the Las Vegas Motor Speedway then East through the Valley of Fire. From there we rode down the West side of Lake Mead across the Hoover dam into Arizona a bit, then back across the damn back into Vegas. We also cruised the strip and downtown a bit at night. Another spot to visit was Red Rock Canyon east of Vegas While we had did this earlier with a rented SUV we would have liked to do it with the Wing.

Have fun and enjoy, by the way, we bought our 1800 45 days after that trip :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Moturis referal. I did also find a place called Blue Sky motorcycle rentals.

http://www.blueskymotorcyclerentals.com/nevada_las_vegas.htm

Anybody have any feedback on these folks?

zaT111 wrote:
Have fun and enjoy, by the way, we bought our 1800 45 days after that trip
:yes1:

A couple of good friends of ours that have wings have mentioned that I might want to have my checkbook handy after taking a test spin on a wing. Well the VTX needs a big brother in the garage anyway..

·
Registered
630 Posts
PeeDubYA said:
A couple of good friends of ours that have wings have mentioned that I might want to have my checkbook handy after taking a test spin on a wing.
I would agree that is very good advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts