GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--- What is the opinion on Wing Soft seats. How does it stack up to the other makes of saddles? Looking at the Hartco. Any comparisons of the two? My butt is begging me to do something!!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Hear good things about WingSoft. Do a search for Wingsoft here and you'll find out a lot.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
ddking (Dan Duffy) posted this link as a response to a question like yours skibis. I followed up and got the "Relaxation Seat Cushion" they sell in the Automotive Section at Walmart and it's the best 18 bucks I've spent on my butt.

http://www.ridersrally.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13401

Better do something to get to the bottom of this problem skibis...
Or should that be... get to the problem of this bottom... :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Almost everybody who gets it loves it. If you have longer legs you may not. For me, the Wingsoft Large doesn't move me far enough back and up to remove the cramped feeling. My inseam is 33". If you don't feel cramped with stock, you will probably love the Wingsoft. They also have a Wingsoft Small that just came out.

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
I have the stocker- but the Wingsoft seats price seems like a bargain

·
Registered
83 Posts
wing soft seats

i got mine in sept. at (wots) i got the large, i'm 6/1 218,34 inseam, i love my wingsoft, we did a 2000 mile trip at the end of oct, in a weekend, my backend didn't bother me at all. great seat for the money, or if it was alot more still a good deal.......

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I love mine!!
even after hip surgery for torn cartilage it still hurt to sit on the crap stock foam. I rode to WOTS for fun 200 miles from GA and was in bad pain when I got there. First tent was Ultimate seats....nice and nice & $$$$$. Finally came to Wingsoft after spending $$$ for Gerbings (love them too) and thought $175 was worth the risk, it was and it is. I just came back from 2500 mile ride to MA from GA, 1300 miles in ~23 hrs then 1200 miles back in ~20 hrs, could not have done that w/o Wingsoft seat. The support feels as good 5hrs later as it does when you first get on the bike, unlike the stock junk.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts