GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
F4 Customs
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are we going to see at WingDing41. We are looking forward to seeing you all there. Let us know if we are going to see you there. We are loaded and ready to head South.
The folks at F4 Customs Inc.
"The windshield folks"

·
Registered
942 Posts
I’m heading there
Need cleaner as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I won't be arriving until Saturday morning, so don't leave before I get there!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
We'll be there to say hello to ya on Wednesday, but we won't be purchasing a new one. You just make a shield that lasts and lasts too long!!!>:)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Have family in Nashville area. Not as nice as Knoxville from last year, so going to a Rolling Stones concert in Miami instead.

Looking forward (or should I say hoping) that WD 42 is out west somewhere.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Not all that keen on letting folks know ahead of time that I will not be at home.
But no, I am not planning to be there.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Not all that keen on letting folks know ahead of time that I will not be at home.
But no, I am not planning to be there.
When I leave my house, it doesn't mean my house is empty. ;)

Have fun at Wing Ding everybody! My trip this year is heading West and up into Canada. Next year is Sturgis. Maybe Wing Ding in 2021.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Where in Nashville is the trade show going to be? Will they have bike demo's, if so where, downtown city streets?

·
Registered
411 Posts
So does anybody know about bike demo's. Do you have to reserve them ahead of time? If they are even going to have them.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Will be there Wednesday and Thursday. Apparently, there will be at least 3 or 4 demo rides - one by Honda, the rest by trike companies. Looks like we can't book it in advance, only in person when you get there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
It use to be that you had to be there a the crack of dawn to make reservations, it filled up fast.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I may ride down that way from Michigan but mostly for a mini vacation and the roads down there. It's only for a couple days so I can't see spending $50- for walking around and maybe saving $10 if I buy something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts