GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from ND going to the WindDing this year. I'm planning on riding out, leaving June 30th and getting to Madison on the 2nd. I live in Bismarck so plan to take I94 to Min then head straight over to Duluth, then down to Madison. Not sure where I'm stoping for the night yet.

Looking for fellow riders to join up with for the trip.

Clint

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm headed over from Moorhead, not sure though if I'm leaving on Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Riding to Wing Ding from ND

Ok I asked earlier but only received one response, so I'm going to try again. Anyone from ND or surrounding areas going to WingDing? The plan is still to leave on Monday early and get to Madison on the 2nd. Still not real sure on the route we are taking, but I do know I am not going through the cities (No Thank You). Staying off the interstates as much as possible. Would like to find other riders to join in..

·
Registered
109 Posts
I talked to you in a PM and I know we were leaving on different days but maybe if it would work out we could meet somewhere in northern Wisconsin then ride together down to Madison. On the way home we were going to hit the Dells then come across southern MN or Northern Idaho to miss the cities. Mike

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we have two routes planned, one is going to Duluth then down toward Madison but making a stop in a little town north east of Warsaw call Deerbrook. the other route is a little south of there, drive to brainerd and then next day to Deerbrook again. We plan to get to Madison sometime on July 2nd. My phone number is 701-400-8672 you can text me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts