1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
What happened to Two Egg?

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
I'll sell you Ron's '05, but I won't take less than $14,500 as is.

Bob E.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
robeth said:
I'll sell you Ron's '05, but I won't take less than $14,500 as is.

Bob E.
Gee Thanks Bob! :roll:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Wasn't he on a secret mission??? Didn't Two Egg wash away in the last storms?? Will Monika marry Ross???

These and other questions will be answered on----------------------

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
bumper said:
:D I ,will pay$ 13000want to buy your 2005 model.Bumper :D
You might have a hard time getting it at that price. Trade in value for it was $19,675.00, & I got to keep some of the goodies. Welcome back, Bumper.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Bumper is back!!!!!
How's is going?? Last I heard you were having some hard times and also thinking of running for Mayor of your town, Two egg.
I hope you have gotten things worked out and things are looking up for you. We have missed you here.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bumper whereabouts

:D my computer has been messed up so i finally borrowed one.Closet cheif I hope you have been well,GOD BLESS,see you bumper :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wingnuts new gl 1800

:D How much did your new one cost?if they gave you 19600 for your 2005? bumper

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Prices have gotten to the point that I'll never get another new Wing. I could have a darn nice PU truck for the entire family to use for that price. Then again, I'll never buy a new pick up either.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
twyn said:
Prices have gotten to the point that I'll never get another new Wing. I could have a darn nice PU truck for the entire family to use for that price. Then again, I'll never buy a new pick up either.

Enjoy!

WOW , I do not know about that ....... The 3/4 ton, diesel powered trucks I have been looking at sticker in the mid $40's

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Too many wheels, not enough wind! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts