GL1800Riders Forums banner

Wingnut's 06 Titanium ((Picture))

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Dive Master 
#1 ·
Here's the first picture. Sorry it took over 24 hours, but been out riding it.

See less See more
#8 ·
24 Carat said:
Any first impressions / comparisons ?

Bradford
Now that you've asked, yes. When the fans kick on, they're much louder than the other 1800's I've had. There's absolutly NO wobble. Of course, I had them to install All Balls, before I ever rode it. Also, it seems the tranny doesn't "clunk" like the others did, even when they were brand new. The stereo is much better also. Wow, what a difference! The jury is still out, on the OEM Euro lights. IMHO, they don't show up as well in bright sunlight as the 01-05's do. The seat, & grip warmers are nice, although it seems to me, the right side grip gets hotter than the left. The foot warmers do block some air, & the warmth is felt. The Navi system is really cool. Still trying it out, so there's a lot I haven't tried on it yet.

#12 ·
"Finance and Insurance Manager"

A term used in the automotive/motorcycle business..the last person you see before signing the deal. He is responsible for getting ALL he can out of you before you sign...extended warranty, service contracts, etc.

And usually, the interest rate they give you is MORE than what you would have got if you go in pre-approved....it's ALL about the bottom line!!

Go in a deal blind...bend over, 'cause you're gonna get screwed!! :!:

#13 ·
Rob(in S.C.) said:
"Finance and Insurance Manager"

A term used in the automotive/motorcycle business..the last person you see before signing the deal. He is responsible for getting ALL he can out of you before you sign...extended warranty, service contracts, etc.

And usually, the interest rate they give you is MORE than what you would have got if you go in pre-approved....it's ALL about the bottom line!!

Go in a deal blind...bend over, 'cause you're gonna get screwed!! :!:

The F&I guy really hates it when you say no 43 times to the speal.... then write a check for the vehicle.

:evil:

#16 ·
:D Sweet looking ride the very first thing i did to mine was the all balls bearings as well, the bike had a wopping 100 miles and yes it wobbled. Congrats enjoy and ride it before the snow flys. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :biker:

#19 ·
8)

Looks great, just the spittin' image of my 2004 but we all know that won't last. :roll: Bye-Bye nice Wing, yer about to gain 50 pounds of bling and will never be the same again, wrong answer there, by Spring 2008 you'll be sittin' at somebody else's house. :roll:

:flg:

#21 ·
BLK04WNG said:
I want to apologize for giving you a hard time Verdayne.
That is a beautiful bike. :yes1:
Thank you Sir, but you don't have to apologize. Believe me, I know how it is, to say something you regret. :shock: Thank you for your service, BLK04WNG.

#22 ·
Redneck Dave said:
8)

Looks great, just the spittin' image of my 2004 but we all know that won't last. :roll: Bye-Bye nice Wing, yer about to gain 50 pounds of bling and will never be the same again, wrong answer there, by Spring 2008 you'll be sittin' at somebody else's house. :roll:

:flg:
You might be surprised. This one won't have near the chrome, that the others had. It won't have near the LED's the others had. It does have the Baker wings already. It will have a Utopia backrest, & a rear spoiler w/brakelight. Maybe a few other safety items, but not many. It has a Tulsa belly pan, & will have a CB. It WON'T have the chrome frame cover, rotor covers, or aftermarket exhausts to name a few.

#25 ·
glad to hear your not going to use it for plastic chrome storage

the blue bike you had, was as good looking as any bike ever made, well until you tried to convert it to chrome anyhow

this one looks nice right now

resist

resist

heated grips, i believe that mine are balanced very well, no difference in the heat output, and i have used mine many times

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.