GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share a picture with you all, that my wife just took. To keep it motorcycle related, notice the WingNut shirt I have on. ;)
It's been 10 weeks today i.e. 70 days(5/4), since I started my weight loss. I'm 46 pounds lighter, & a wee bit smaller around. Still have a long way to go, with a final goal of 175 pounds. And I hope to be there, sometime early 2010. That means I have another 89 pounds to lose, on top of what I already have lost, for a total of 135 lb. For all of you, who are trying to lose weight, don't give up. If I can do it, almost anyone can!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Keep up the good work Verdayne!!!

Pretty soon you'll be able to see your wee-wee again without a mirror.:congrats:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wingnut,

What's the secret? I need to lose about 50 lbs. myself. Did you use a particular diet? Great job. I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Congratulations! :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Wingnut,

You are looking mighty good young feller.

I can't let Meesh see your picture or my cookie quotient will drop tremendously...LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Good deal. :thumbup:

Not only are you loosing weight at the same time your increasing the Payload that can be packed in the Saddle Bags & Trip Trunk. ;)

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Nice work! Feels good, doesn't it? You're Wing will ride better and better too!

Now that I've lost so much fat I'm hitting the iron. :D

·
Registered
902 Posts
Very impressive...

:congrats: Not only on the weight loss but, even more, on your tenacity to stay at it! Dieting's no fun but the results are fantastic!

·
Registered
869 Posts
thats purdy good, what changes did you make to loose that kind of weight?
thanks..

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Way to go, Verdayne...way to go.:congrats::bow::yes1::eek:

·
Registered
49 Posts
You lost it? I think I found it! It's around my midsection. Would you like it back, because I don't want really want it.

:congrats:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Bravo!! Keep posting pictures of your progress.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Congrats, now you should be getting better gas mileage

1 - 20 of 45 Posts