GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a doctor's appointment this past Wed(6/29). The dr. was surprised if not shocked, that my hearing has came back as much as it has. He wanted another hearing test done, so in to the soundproof room I went. After an extensive test, he said my left ear is almost equal to the right ear. He said "it's amazing"! He can't explain how the ear went from 0% on the 8th of June, to between 45% -50% in just 3 weeks. He still says I will need hearing aids, but now for both ears. And to always wear ear protection, when around loud noises ie, concerts, chain saws, Harleys. There are no future appointments scheduled. There's nothing more he can do. I'm very thankful, & blessed to have that much hearing back. I ask for your continued prayers, & thank you all for your prayers thus far.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I thought you had a court hearing for speeding or DUI. LOL Glad your "hearing" is improving. Charley

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
That's good news.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Good news! How did it get improved?

(from someone who's hearing is terrible)

Dan

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I am proud to hear this. Hearing and eyesight are our most precious physical gifts, my opinion. We should all protect them as best we can.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good news! How did it get improved?

(from someone who's hearing is terrible)

Dan
I owe it to a lot of prayer, & a few days of steroids. :thumbup:

Thank you all, for your kind words & prayers!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I thought you had a court hearing for speeding or DUI. LOL Glad your "hearing" is improving. Charley
+1 on the Court Hearing...congratulations on the good news...I SAID, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GOOD NEWS...:joke:...just kidding around...:joke:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Good news on your hearing..

My audiogram 3 yrs ago was disappointing. Oh well, I already knew it was not good.

When I explain to the doctors on how my tinnitus (ringing in the ears) , some days the volume and tone ramp up and down , they tell me : "It should not do that" . lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts