GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wingriderz,,,, been following a lot of your posts and I think that we have a lot in common..... Dude we have to meet sometime and ride together..... Let me know what you think..... I'm a long way away if you live in WA,, but anything is possible..... I do want to meet you though,,, Al :yes::yes::yes:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
And this was posted just 8 minutes after this one:
...maybe I'm just ranting here because I've had a couple too many brewskies....
Just an observation!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man thanks. A lot of my admirers here want to meet up. Just ask some of the people that hang out in the darksider forum....
:lol:
I haven't visited the darksider forum yet,,, but as soon as I hit submit reply,,, that's my next stop..... Al :yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did they do with the "darksider" board????? It's not there anymore,,,, is this a "seasoned member" conspiracy trick that LAmonster is pulling on me (O.K. that's a long shot since they apparently don't moniter this board,,,, or they'de have answered my question by now)..... Just continuing my ranting,,,, and having fun doing so....... Al :yes::yes::yes: a "seasoned member".....

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
You two need to get a room. :eek:4:

This is a Family board,we don't want to hear about this sort of thing.. :wrong:

R

·
0 Posts
Wingriderz,,,, been following a lot of your posts and I think that we have a lot in common..... Dude we have to meet sometime and ride together..... Let me know what you think..... I'm a long way away if you live in WA,, but anything is possible..... I do want to meet you though,,, Al :yes::yes::yes:
I hope you two don't fight over who's riding B***ch... :?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey man thanks. A lot of my admirers here want to meet up. Just ask some of the people that hang out in the darksider forum....
:lol:
Hey Z where they talking about meeting up in a dark alley?:shrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts