GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm considering a Wingsoft large mod but would like to sit on a Wing with one before I send mine off or take a trip to Austin. Anyone in the North Dallas area allow me to have a sit on their Bike?
Ted

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Check with HankHill (Mike) from this thread:

Anyone in DFW with a Wingsoft seat?

He's in Arlington, and he's a super nice guy. He let me and a buddy come over to try out his Wingsoft large.

Cruiseman also posted in that thread and he's in Carollton, but he recently sold his ride.

Anyway... we took a roadtrip down to see John at Wingsoft after trying out Mike's, and my buddy had his done on the spot. It was a nice ride home for him. :)

Hope that helps! :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Check with HankHill (Mike) from this thread:

Anyone in DFW with a Wingsoft seat?

He's in Arlington, and he's a super nice guy. He let me and a buddy come over to try out his Wingsoft large.

Cruiseman also posted in that thread and he's in Carollton, but he recently sold his ride.

Anyway... we took a roadtrip down to see John at Wingsoft after trying out Mike's, and my buddy had his done on the spot. It was a nice ride home for him. :)

Hope that helps! :)
You talkin Bout me??

ReadyT PM me if you want and we'll get together. I'm in Arlington and available most of the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts