GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to say my Wingsoft seat has arrived and I will be installing it momentarily. I just wanted to comment on what is probably unique about John Conley and the Wingsoft solution, namely, his turn-around time. I mailed my seat (from WV, near DC) on a Thursday morning (one week ago today). I did pay extra to ship it to him two-day and also checked the box on the order form for John to expedite return shipping (a $45 option). Well the seat arrived at about 11am this morning. So exactly one week to ship the seat, get the job done, and get the seat back. I know of no other seat upgrade outfit that come close to matching that (barring a drive in of course). With any other provider I would have had to wait until sometime in November (when the riding season is pretty much over) to be without my seat (hence no riding) for at least two weeks if not a good bit more. John's turn-around time made it possible for me to pick one week where I knew I wasn't going to be riding and get the seat updated. John will not/cannot guarantee anything with the shipping time, but does promise to have the seat out of his shop 24-48 hours after arriving (business days I'm assuming).

So...if you want you seat updated NOW, John is a really good option!

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
I had similar experience from southwester West Virginia. He did a very nice job of turning a poor seat into a good one.

Happy West Virginia Day to Ya!

prs

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was not the intent of the post

There are tons of pics out there of John's Wingsoft 2018 goldwing seat. Mine looks no different from any of his other seats. The purpose of the post was to laud John Conley for his excellent turn around time. I have not even ridden on the seat yet!

Reactions: laen and INTHEWIND
1 - 4 of 4 Posts