GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of having John (at Bike Solotions) redo my stock seat but I would like to sit on one first. Is there anyone in the New England area that has one that wouldn't mind letting me take a look ?

Thanks

·
Registered
294 Posts
Milbear,
I was in the same situation last year. I had to wait for the ralley in NC to give one of John's seats a try.(I did buy the large-so far so good :D ). If anyone in my area (South Western Ohio) would like to check it out let me know. Maybe John could check and see if anybody in your area has one. It is a hard decision, but it did help improve my comfort level on long trips. I'm 6'2" 195 lbs 36+" sleeve length(I might need REGs-wouldn't you know it I sold my REGs last year before I picked up my Wingsoft seat :roll: ) Good luck, I hope someone in your area can help you.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Millbear,

I live in Bolton just off of I495 which is a short ride for you in Auburn. I have had the Wingsoft seat done on both driver and passenger seats. You are wlecome to come try it out. Send me a PM if you want to hook up and take a look.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Millbear,

You may want to retitle this thread. When I saw it I assumed NE was Nebraska! some folks that may be able to help may pass this by.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all that replied...

And a special thanks to Wingmanred, it was great of you to invite us (the SO and me) over to check out the seat, it's all that you said and more. I'll be getting mine done soon.

To say the least it was really nice meeting and talking with you ...... I hope that when the weather gets better we might hook up and ride together.

Thanks again Peter .....

Harvey and Carolyn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts