GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I are picking up our Wingsoft demo seats on Friday in Austin. I have heard nothing but good about this seat and it's great that we get to actually try them out before we buy. Stopping off in Georgetown to meet the Honda dealer there on my way to Austin. I have heard good things about their service.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Talk to Bob. He is probably one of the best technicians in the state! Tell him Wayne says Hi!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Georgetown, Texas Honda dealer

I did stop by this morning to meet their Goldwing mechanic. His name is Bob and I liked what I saw and heard. This guy really seems to know what he is doing. His tool box and tools probably cost more than my Goldwing. I asked him if he was familar with the Bushtec hitch and he said he had installed over a 100 of them. My local dealership, when asked the same question said they were not familar with that hitch. Anyway, I am going to use the Georgetown dealer for all my service from this point forward.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
BlueWing I use Bargers Honda of Waco and have had good luck with them. Have you had a problem with them Just wanted to know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts