GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Wingsoft redo my seat back in '05. Recently I started getting pain down my leg just below the left side of my crotch. I figured that with the driver's seat much narrower than the passenger's seat that would cause higher pressure in a smaller area (lbs/sq in) and cause the foam to degrade quicker.

Talked with Wingsoft and they agreed and said send the seat back and they would redo the driver's seat. Well, I sent the seat back; but included a letter that I could not find the original receipt and hoped they had records that they had originally done my seat.

Got the seat back and the cost with shipping was only $55! They even included a copy of the '05 work order and receipt!

My kind of service!!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hard to beat John's service. When I was at Honda Hoot a few years ago I was at the Wingsoft booth talking to John and his dad about purchasing a seat. A guy walks up and says to John, "Hey I bought one of your seats a few years ago and it just doesn't feel like it supports me like it did when new". Never batting an eye or hesitating John told him to ride his Wing into the compound and he would do whatever he needed to make it right. He didn't ask the age of the seat or whether the guy had a receipt or anything else. Right then was when I decided to buy a Wingsoft and have bought 2 more since then. Hard to beat customer service like that.

·
Registered
507 Posts
At Bikesolution it doesn't get any better,John and kristin will do what ever it takes and beyond to keep and maintain customer service.
When i first bought my wing last year i had heard about them and what they do and with me being 6'7 it sounded like what i needed. I live in Florida and was heading to Texas and called them up and we made arrangements to meet at Wally world there in Austin on Sunday and John even brought his demo bike for me to try and Kristin came up to pick up the seat since, John was on the bike not even knowing i would do the seat modification.
Now what company out there would go to that extreme to do business with peaple?:bow:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Kristin was great to work with at Wing Ding. Love my wingsoft large seat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts