GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many folks here have the Wingsoft seat? It sounds like a good option for the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
413 Posts
I do. Prior to having it done I could not go 100 miles before I had to take a break, I have no natural padding. I just did a 2000 mile Smokie Mountain run and I stayed on for 175 miles multiple times. Butt was fine, arms and legs needed a break.

The work is flawless and his turn around time is awesome. I could not be happier.

·
Registered
16,976 Posts
Mr. Conley does excellent work at a very reasonable price.

prs

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mine was done this year and it has been fantastic. It made my riding much better and not nearly the price of a new custom seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
I have the Wing Soft mod

·
Registered
368 Posts
I too, have the WingSoft full modification. I think the seat is much more comfortable than the way it came from the factory.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have had the WingSoft Mod to my new 18, and it has been great. Had the seat done on my 06 and rode it for 50000 miles with a smile.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had the WingSoft mod earlier this year. John provided quick turnaround. I am not sure if he even had the seat overnight. Wife and I hopped on the bike and did not notice much change. Then we rode the bike. Amazing. We just kept riding. No whining from bike commander. That ride convinced me it was worth it. Also, John knows what he is doing with the heated seats so no problem there. Significant improvement at very reasonable price even considering $80.00 to ship from Idaho to Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts